Saturday, August 18, 2012

link love: 08.18.2012

Welcome to "link love" on Saturday! Here's a collection of links that I've found around the web (and Pinterest!) this week...



I never thought I'd be making sweet, flowery headbands (I thought I'd have all boys!) but I'm so looking forward to seeing more of these in our future.



Hop over to Shanty2Chic and learn how to make these awesome stenciled photo frames for $5 each.



We all know that monograms are all of the rage...here's a free printable that you can customize with any monogram (with lots of colors to choose from!). I think that this would be a sweet new baby gift or wedding shower gift!



Do you have a box of preschool art like I do? This mom is a genius! She scanned each piece of art and created a beautiful photo book out of it. I'm thinking this will be my fall project, using last year's preschool art. They'd make great grandparent gifts, too!

It's a beautiful day here in the Midwest...hope you're getting some of the same weather! I'll be spending some of my day spray painting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...