Monday, February 11, 2013

Pinterest Test Kitchen: M&M Giant Cookie Cake


I was browsing Pinterest for a dessert to bring to a Superbowl party with a little 5-year-old peeking over my shoulder.  Of course, when the cookie cake pin came across my little iPhone screen, Grayson immediately decided THAT was the dessert we needed to bring.  And I'm so glad he picked it!   This recipe is DELICIOUS and easy-to-make.  I should have taken a picture of it as soon as it came out of the oven, because there is one little, tiny piece left to photograph...and then after quickly snapping an instagram pic I ate that little, tiny piece.

The only change I made was the advice of the author and using 1/2 cup of butter and 1/2 cup of butter-flavored shortening.

This Cookie Cake was SO much better and more flavorful than those super expensive ones you can buy at the mall.

Check out the recipe here at Cookie Madness: http://www.cookiemadness.net/2008/08/mm-chocolate-chip-cookie-cake/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...